Bomb Detonator Bomb Detonator

Overall: 9

Violence: 2, there wasn't much violence in it, but there doesn't necessarily have to be, so this doesn't matter

Interactivity: 9 it was really good, but the controls were a bit jerky

Comedy: 0 but once again, this is not a necessary factor

Overall 9/5 Good job! you're a pretty good scriptor :)

CorkySurprise responds:

----------------------a--6-0--6-7-6-7 -76-------6-7-7-7-7-7-76-a--6-a--6---
---------------------------------

;)

Mega Mario Scene Maker Mega Mario Scene Maker

i can still see the outlines

you do know the correct way to make sprite animation is to go to modify > trace bitmap right? also some of the sprites were out of proportion. and one more thing, next time, don't make the game bigger than the screen.

azza3809 responds:

Ok...Do you really think i'm such an idiot that I don't even know how to trace the bitmap?
And how many cn you see the outlines on? About 1 for me.

Also the game isn't bigger than the screen...Your screen is to small FOR the game. Change to a different screen resolution. Do you know how to do that? Right click on your desktop->Properties->Settings

The game is 800 by 600 so there are only a few monitors that can't see it when the resolution is changed but it is pre-set to 800x600 on monitors anyway.

Also the sprites are the size I want them to be so they are NOT out of proportion. If you don't like them being disproportionate then why don't you go make your own scene maker, because I make mine the way I want and so can you.

HOST HOST

awesome game guys

you did really well on this one, the only thing i don't like is the lag, it kinda gets annoying, but i guess you can't do much about that :P

Asteroids Game Asteroids Game

umm..

dude, i liked your game, it was fun for a few minutes, im just saying i didn't think NG would like it, i'm sorry if that's what you thought but i didn't mean it like that, and i never said your AS was crap... please forgive me, i never meant to hurt you and i need your help

Ragdoll Ragdoll

yea

cliched
maybe if you add changable backgrounds and such, and some special effects like grenades, guns, etc.
maybe even two sticks at a time, because i can guarantee, this by itself is not going to survive very long :/

wsp responds:

I honestly dont see how the backgrounds are a cliche, also i find it funny that you say you dont like this game and it wont last long, but you P.M me for some help with AS? its a bit odd, dont you think?

Madness Scene Creator! Madness Scene Creator!

you forgot the hands

but other than that, it was pretty cool!

7IsUnlucky responds:

They have hands!

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

wow...

how'd you make the sand one?

Rat Shot Rat Shot

very nice game

it must've been hell to write all that AS >.< highest rank so far: 233

The Yoshi Quiz 2 The Yoshi Quiz 2

this was really cool!

where did you get that song at the end (when you pass) from?

Eclipsxcom responds: